Neurowyzr is a Singapore-based deep tech start-up leveraging AI and emerging technologies to provide solutions for brain and mental health. We are led by a well-known team of neuroscientists and technology professionals supported by a very eminent global advisory board. Our digital platform delivers solutions from screening/detection to diagnostics, therapeutic treatment through tele-counselling or in-clinic and care delivery. As we are building our product portfolio and expanding into other markets we are on the lookout for engineers who can help us with the development of our mobile, web and desktop applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will work with the business analyst, product owner, analytics/AI and other teams to translate business needs into robust and integrated technology solutions that are modular, scalable and cloud-based. You will be working in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging software problems and developing innovative solutions. You will have a chance to learn and apply modern technologies, contribute to high-impact projects and grow your career with us.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong background in responsive and multi-platform design as well as component-based architecture
- Comfortable with configuration management and build tools
- Test-driven development experience and proficiency with unit/ integration/UI testing frameworks
- Be customer-focused, and apply critical thinking qualities to solve problems in an agile and iterative manner
- Take ownership of issues, drive analysis and remedial activities both during testing/QA as well as post deployment
- Lead a team, provide coaching, and foster a collaborative work environment
- Ability to drive and establish processes and best practices both within the company and with contractors
- Ability to work asynchronously in a hybrid office environment with English as the main language