Thank you for registering for
the Nutricia-Neurowyzr Project!
Congratulations on being the first 100 participants to get the FREE DBFS test!
Scroll down for detailed instructions.
The instructions have been emailed to you as well.
Or you can begin now by creating a DBFS Account.
USE ACCESS CODE: WTE9NL
Congratulations on being one of the first 100 registrants!
The Access Code will expire on 30 June 2023, Fri.
Note: You will receive a confirmation email with the instructions below.
STEP 1: Go to the DBFS Website
STEP 2: Create a DBFS Account
- On the webpage, click on ‘Sign Up’.
- Use the one-time access code:
- Note: Identification Number refers to your NRIC/FIN/Passport Number
- Please retain your username and password for future use.
- Your report will be encrypted with a password combining your DOB in DDMMYYYY, and the last-4-characters of your ID used to create your user account.
STEP 3: Complete the DBFS
Before starting on the DBFS:
- Please find a quiet place free from distractions before you attempt the test.
- It is best to use a desktop, laptop or iPad to do the test.
- The best time to do this test is in the morning, when you are fresh and alert.
- It should take you approximately 15 – 20 minutes to complete.
After completing the DBFS:
- You will receive your report and further instructions via email.
- Your report is kept strictly private and confidential.
If you need assistance, please email us at email@example.com
Remember the one-time access code:
© 2023 Neurowyzr | UEN 201919295Z
Souvenaid and Nutricia are trademarks of Nutricia B.V.
This website and the Neurowyzr application are provided by Neurowyzr, a Singapore-based corporation. All use of this website and the Neurowyzr application is subject to Neurowyzr’s User Agreement.
Neurowyzr DBFS is a computerised cognitive screening tool. This tool is not intended to provide a medical diagnosis and should not be relied upon to diagnose any specific disease or condition. It is an aid in the diagnosis of cognitive impairment, it is not a stand-alone diagnostic device, and should be confirmed by other testing and other healthcare information. Nothing in the DBFS Report, overall score and subdomain scores should be considered or used as a substitute for medical advice or diagnosis of any disease or condition by a qualified health provider. Please use Neurowyzr DBFS Assessment with the intended use population and in the intended use environment.