Thank you for registering for
the Nutricia-Neurowyzr Project!
Scroll down for detailed instructions.
The instructions have been emailed to you as well.
Or you can begin now by creating a DBFS Account.
USE ACCESS CODE: V9EEUW
The Access Code will expire on 27 Aug 2023, Sun.
Note: You will receive a confirmation email with the instructions below.
STEP 1: Go to the DBFS Website
STEP 2: Create a DBFS Account
- On the webpage, click on ‘Sign Up’.
- Use the one-time access code:
- Note: Identification Number refers to your NRIC/FIN/Passport Number
- Please retain your username and password for future use.
- Your report will be an encrypted with a password using the details you have submitted.
STEP 3: Complete the DBFS
Before starting on the DBFS:
- Please find a quiet place free from distractions before you attempt the test.
- It is best to use a desktop, laptop or iPad to do the test.
- The best time to do this test is in the morning, when you are fresh and alert.
- It should take you approximately 15 – 20 minutes to complete.
After completing the DBFS:
- You will receive your report and further instructions via email.
- Your report is kept strictly private and confidential.
If you need assistance, please email us at email@example.com
Remember the one-time access code:
© 2023 Neurowyzr | UEN 201919295Z
Souvenaid and Nutricia are trademarks of Nutricia B.V.
This website and the Neurowyzr application are provided by Neurowyzr, a Singapore-based corporation. All use of this website and the Neurowyzr application is subject to Neurowyzr’s User Agreement.
Neurowyzr DBFS is a computerised cognitive screening tool. This tool is not intended to provide a medical diagnosis and should not be relied upon to diagnose any specific disease or condition. It is an aid in the diagnosis of cognitive impairment, it is not a stand-alone diagnostic device, and should be confirmed by other testing and other healthcare information. Nothing in the DBFS Report, overall score and subdomain scores should be considered or used as a substitute for medical advice or diagnosis of any disease or condition by a qualified health provider. Please use Neurowyzr DBFS Assessment with the intended use population and in the intended use environment.